- The Best of Wedding Photojournalism, 2nd Edition (Repos ...
- Placing the Suspect Behind the Keyboard: Using Digital ...
- LIFEstyle News MiXture Images. Wallpapers Part (180)
- Robust Control and Linear Parameter Varying Approaches: ...
- Military Times - July (2013)
- Killing Lincoln (2013) BluRay 1080p DTS x264-CHD
- Killing Lincoln (2013) 1080p BluRay x264-ROVERS
- A Good Day to Die Hard (2013) 480p BRRip H264 (BINGOWIN ...
- Big Fish Audio Guitar Sessions Contemporary Pop Guitars ...
- Killing Lincoln (2013) 720p BluRay x264-ROVERS
Top 10 Users
+196  Comments: 22591
In one week: 2452
In one month: 7687
Total Online: 25
Recent User Visits:
Xscope v3.6 (Mac OSX) | 24 MB
Created specifically for designers & developers, xScope is a powerful set of tools that are ideal for measuring, inspecting & testing on-screen graphics and layouts. Quickly available via the Mac OS X menubar, xScope-s flexible tools float above desktop windows and UI elements making measuring a breeze.
Jaksta 1.2.11 (Mac OS X) | 5MB
Jaksta is the easiest way to download and convert Video, Audio and MP3s from the web to your Mac. Just open Jaksta, then play a video or song in your browser, and Jaksta saves a perfect digital copy to your Mac's hard disc, or converts it to several popular device formats. Jaksta is the only Mac program that works with thousands of sites, including YouTube and Facebook, as well as popular music sites.
Snapshot Editor 1.0.8 (Mac OS X) | 3MB
Snapshot Editor provides a quick and easy way to capture and edit your screenshot. It lets you grab your screen, annotate the screenshot with all the tools you need, and send it to the clipboard or share it via email easily.
Skip Tunes 2.1 (Mac OS X) | 5MB
Skip Tunes is a beautifully simple way to control music from your Mac OS X menu bar.
Bills v1.9 (Mac OSX) | 5.9 MB
Plan and track your expenses every month. Brilliant interface will remind you of a real-life office room (check the screenshots). Clear, simple and quick (a MUST HAVE) financial planning! You always need a simple tool to control how much you want to spend this month. Essentially you need a big calendar to track how much money you have spent compared to how much you wanted to spend.